Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Random Thoughts


Random Thoughts
~Snakes on the Plane: The reviewer has some good points about the movie. I remember all the Internet people hyping this movie up like crazy. Early memes went everywhere with this “Motherfing Snakes”. Just because it is supposed to be campy doesn't mean it is good. Why would you throw a dog at a snake? I love the disappointment people had after watching the movie.
~The Evolution of the Beverly Hills Cop Franchise. The Agony Booth guys went over the franchise of the BHC. I agree that Axle is a character we can root for because he makes mistakes and things happened to him over the movie. (Like getting thrown through a window and arrested...) BHC II is an action film with Eddie riffing on it. The only thing that is not good is Brigitte Nielsen. Maybe I just hate her because of her recent reality show things. BHC III is where the big problem is.
~Al-Assad E-mail hacked. I love that these revealing e-mails came out about this guy. As he was killing his own people, he joked with his wife through e-mails. And, even got sent a few Love e-mails from a completely different woman. Who was this woman that sent him pictures of herself nearly naked? Al-Assad likes Chris Brown. That makes prefect sense.
~I have a friend that's starting to watch TNG all the way through on Netflix. I think it would be interesting to see a non-fan watch the show. I'm trying my best to get him into DS9, because that is a rewarding show to watch as it builds on the history of TNG.
~Lindsay Lohan is going to be on Glee. Uh, why? This is such a poorly conceived stunt casting that I hope it fails. What little talent she had is now gone. Did I mention that she's 25 years old, but looks 40?   

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47