Friday, March 16, 2012

Internet Explorer: I still hate you


Internet Explorer:  I still hate you
That is actually kind of clever...if insulting your potential user base.  
Okay, I am one of those guys.  I really hate being forced to use IE at school.  Not every computer in the library has Firefox or Chrome.  I will actually log out and leave the computer it doesn’t have something other than IE.  I just like the quickness of Chrome and Firefox.  (I have another story about the Login Bookmark thing on Chrome I could share, but it might be a bit too…strange.)
When I hear people still use IE, my face contorts in disgust.  Will I use the new IE?  Yeah, at gunpoint maybe.
Anyway, you have give MS credit for trying to make IE cool again with their marketing angle The Browser You Loved to Hate.  With the exception of the XBOX marketing guys, can MS even remotely be cool?
Keep in mind these are the same douche bags that came up with Songsmith program. 



No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47