Thursday, September 22, 2011

Zooey Deschanel and Katy Perry...mmm nice



Zooey Deschanel and Katy Perry...mmm nice
Yes, there is a uncanny resemblance between the two cute ladies. Perry is a bit more naturally busty. Zooey is annoyed that people make a comparison between the two.
From MTV, (("It's a little bit annoying, to be totally blunt. The only similarity that we have is that we look a little bit alike," she laughed. "I have met her before. She seems like a nice person. I'm happy that she's famous enough now that she's not going out and being mistaken for me." ))
Wow, tell us how you really feel, Zooey. It feels like there is a bit of anger behind those words.
From MTV. (("I used to get, 'I heard you were out at such-and-such club drinking whiskey!' [when] I was at home watching TV," Deschanel said. "I think we lead very different lives. At some point I feel like this will stop being a thing. I like the way my life goes. It's sort of strange to be associated with someone that's doing such different stuff than me. It's weird." ))
I guess it is better to be confused with Perry instead of Lindsay Lohan.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47