Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Sinéad O'Connor wants to have sex...please apply


Sinéad O'Connor wants to have sex...please apply
While listening to Hollywood Babble On, they mentioned a strange story about O'Connor (nothing compares to you) singer making an online plea for sex. I didn't want to believe it, but it seems true enough.
At first she claimed she was lesbian and now Bi-sexual. Make up your mind. And, earlier than that she was ordained as a priest in the Irish Orthodox and Apostolic Church. Something tells me she isn't much into the priesthood as of today, because she is one horny lady.
From Daily Mail, (('My s**t-uation sexually/affectionately speaking is so dire that inanimate objects are starting to look good as are inappropriate and/or unavailable men and/or inappropriate and/or unavailable fruits and vegetables.'
'Needless to say what I do for a living makes it hard for me to find men that only want me cuz they like my (legendary) a**e. 
'Yet I am in the peak of my sexual prime and way too lovely to be living like a nun. and it's VERY depressing.'))
At first, I remembered that she was a pretty good looking, if annoying, woman back in the day. Why would she have to make online pleas for sexual favors? Then, I saw these pictures of her.


It all made sense then. But, you know what? I'll take one for the team. I'm willing to put my name up for her list.
Here are a few of her “requirements”
He must be no younger than 44: I can't help you there. You would think she'd take anyone around 18-60. Kind of strange, but okay.
Must be living in Ireland but I don't care if he is from the planet Zog: What about Xenu? I can't even used Irish Spring without breaking out, let alone live in Ireland. But, I would like to visit.
Must not be named Brian or Nigel: Last time I checked, I wasn't named either of those.
Must be blind enough to think I'm gorgeous: Well, my eyesight isn't that good. If I squint enough, I could see Sinéad O'Connor from the 80s and 90s.
Has to be employed. Am not fussy in what capacity generally but vehicle clampers need not apply: Vehicle clampers? Is that some sexual device I am not aware of?
Leather trouser- wearing gardai, fire-men, rugby players, and Robert Downey-Junior will be given special consideration. As will literally anyone who applies.": Well, I am not Iron Man, and I don't wear leather trousers, but I do have a long black...leather jacket...for real.
I like me a hairy man so buffed and/or waxed need not apply: Well, I can't help you there. I am mostly hairless. Honest.
Well, I don't really fit her needs, but I guess something can be worked out. Did I mention I like to rip up pictures of religious figures on TV?  

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47