Saturday, September 17, 2011

Premium Rush Trailer

Premium Rush Trailer
Okay, this feels and looks like a Tony Scott film from this era of his filmmaking.   However, it is directed by David Koepp
Okay, somehow this trailer make riding a bicycle look cool.  I ride a bicycle and I’ve never looked this cool.  And, I’ve done a lot of city riding lately, and I never looked this cool. 
Dania Ramirez looks very good.  Then again, I’ve always had a huge crush on this girl since Fat Albert. 
Michael Shannon, aka the crocked cop, looks to be playing almost the same character he plays on Boardwalk Empire. 
Anyway, it looks pretty good, and I’ve always enjoyed a chase movie. 
There is some controversy behind the movie though.  A novelist by the name of Joe Quirk is claiming that his book “Ultimate Rush” was ripped off in the film Premium Rush.  In his book, it is a rollerblade messenger.  He might have a case. 

2 comments:

MC said...

You could probably pair it with Quicksilver

Semaj said...

Oh, yeah that was the name of that Kevin bacon movie! It looks like a remake of that movie.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47