Thursday, September 29, 2011

The Submarine Theme from Medal of Honor in Lost (revisited)


The Submarine Theme from Medal of Honor in Lost
Whenever there is a mention or scene with the Submarine in the later seasons of Lost, Michael Giacchino would bring back his U-Boat theme he made famous in the Medal of Honor series. I remember hearing the theme the first time in the episode where Locke blows up the sub.
Here are a few other Lost themes I'd like share



Jughead theme (the bomb not the Archie character)
I always felt this theme was more of the “fate” theme involving changing the timeline.
Richard's theme
This is one of those themes that everyone hailed as being amazing. And, they're right. I just wished they brought this theme out earlier in the show's history.
Locke's theme
I always liked this theme a lot. It is mysterious and dark, but it can morph into a heroic theme at times.
The Survivors theme (AKA the Main Theme for Lost)
I consider this theme to be the main theme of the series.    

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47