Monday, September 26, 2011

About those SJ Pictures...


About those Scarlett Johansson pictures...(Clearly not safe for work)
While I make it a policy to not have nude pictures on my blog, I do support them on other bloggers' sites. A fellow blogger posted the infamous leaked pictures of the very lovely Johansson.
Whoever is dating her is a lucky man.  Can you imagine waking up beside that amazing body every morning?
I understand the jabber about “personal privacy”, but in a world where everything gets hacked and I mean everything, you can’t post nude pictures of yourself and think they won’t get leaked. If you don't want nude pictures getting out then stop taking them. If you're an attractive woman with nude photos, they're going to get out.
Why does this blog post sound familiar?
Oh, yeah. Never mind...

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47