Friday, September 23, 2011

Michelle Rodriguez returns for Resident Evil 5 (wait, what?)


I kind of gave up on the series around the third movie. I liked the first movie and enjoyed the second movie, but I didn't care much for RE3. And, I didn't bother watching RE4, which was very successful. But, I am aware that Rodriguez's character died in the first movie. (Actually, Michelle has made career of having her characters killed off in everything.) Hell, her character in RE died twice.
What's next MR returning for Avatar II. And, we are fully aware that her character from Fast and Furious series was discovered to be alive at the end of the last Furious film. So, they're going to have explain that one first before RE5
Filmonic has news of Michelle Rodriguez returning for RE5. Probably the best casting in the series has to be Sienna Guillory as Jill Valentine. But, the rest of the casting seemed a bit off to me.
While it is interesting to see the movie series set in a completely different universe from the games, I thought the first movie could have easily been placed into videogame universe. But, RE2 goes off into a different direction.  
I could make a "Before she hits the makeup chair" joke, but I won't because I think Michelle is attractive in a tomboy type of way...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She's a bad girl type in her every movies.. And she does it very good.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47