Sunday, August 07, 2011

Mana Energy Potion


Real Mana Potion:  Really?
I am still laughing at his reaction to the taste.  Basically, this energy-shot is modeled after all those Mana Potions (MP) you've encountered in RPG games.
Does that mean if I get killed there will a Phoenix Down potion to revive me too?
I have to give the maker of the Mana Energy Potion points (magic points?) for at least admitting that the taste might not be that good for everyone. From their official website, ((It's a citrusy formula with a bit of a sour bite. Although taste is pretty subjective, our circle of geeks (us included) LOVES the flavor. It has a sour bite that makes you feel like you definitely got a dose of energy. If “intense” isn't your bag, try diluting it with club soda or your favorite juice. We've even poured it into our green tea. Yummy. ))
After drinking the Mana Potion,will giant numbers with 50+ MP float above my head?
Did I mention there is a Health Energy Potion. Pretty soon you will be able to eat giant green mushrooms that give you an extra life.
Why does this product remind me of Steven Seagal's Energy Drink?



More reactions from the taste...

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47