Monday, August 08, 2011

Stalker Much? Jasmine Villegas Stalker...




Stalker Much? This guy is creepy...
I had no idea who Jasmine Villegas until I read the story over at TMZ about her getting a restraining order against this Cintron guy.
From Gather.com, ((Justin Bieber's ex, Jasmine Villegas, has obtained a restraining order against Cintron after he "allegedly offered to pay someone $5,000 to kill her," according to TMZ. Apparently, the man has sent thousands of messages to Jasmine since 2009, 75 of them YouTube videos. Jasmine said that Cintron sent her a Twitter message in which he wrote, "You're dead Jasmine. I swear to God I'm going to kill you. I will blow your f**king head off bitch." Included with this message was a schedule of her performances. ))
So, I did some searching and this guy actually still has a Facebook up. Of course, the FB page has direct links to his recently deleted videos threatening Jasmine Villegas. Reading his posts, it makes me feel very uneasy that this guy is still out on the streets.
-He makes multiple posts threatening to kill her.
-He links to some suspect videos, while legal on YT, are a little creepy.
-Almost every posts is about Jasmine.
One of his 28 friends had this to say about him. ((What the fuck is wrong wit u. ))
Indeed...

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47