Saturday, August 27, 2011

Hello, Power Girl!


Hello, Power Girl!

From the cover of Power Girl 27.
Heck, I'd fall into a well or throw myself into a river just to get rescued by her. My luck would be that Aquaman would save me instead. “Thanks, Aquaman, but I was waiting for Power Girl instead. Can you throw me back in.”
Anyone that's read my blog long enough is fully aware that I love Power Girl. It's because artists usually draw her a bit curvier than most superhero women. And, you have to have a certain shape to even cosplay her.
Some artists draw her younger while others draw her older. And, some people go overboard. Here's a joke drawing.


Give her a blond wig, Gianna Michaels could pull off a Powergirl look.  
She has the body shape.  I can see it.  

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47