Thursday, August 11, 2011

Dane Cook shows up on “Louie”


http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash">
I love this moment because there is a lot of reality to this story. I couldn't believe Dane Cook actually showed up for this moment. I think both men still believe they're side is right about the feud. 
I like how Cook opens up like the Godfather in the scene.
I have to give Dane credit for actually appearing on the show and holding his own against Louie. And, Louie is right about not being the one to attack Dane, but not stopping it either. This kind of scene blurs the line between reality and fiction.
While I am not a huge fan of Dane Cook, his pop culture references are pretty funny, like his Kool-Aid bit. This brings him up a few notches.   

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47