Thursday, August 11, 2011


Random Stuff

~Straight Pride Parade in Brazil?: You would think something this narrow minded would only happen in the US. This is stupid though. The reason for the Gay Pride Days and Parades are to show that gay people should feel pride in themselves no matter what the rest of the world believes in. It just seems a bit like bitter grapes on the straight crowds' part to me.
~Arnold Schwarzenegger wears a “Survived Maria” shirt. Actually, the shirt was a joke shirt created by Maria's people last year. I guess the Terminator couldn't find another shirt in his wardrobe. I was re-watching the Last Action Hero and noticed that they joked around about Maria and Arnold not getting along.
~Scary Movie 1: I re-watched the movie a hour ago. I think most of the jokes still hold up. Some of the jokes are a little lame today, but most of them are funny. Somehow, they ran that movie into the ground with the sequels. Plus, two of the writers from the later movies spawned their own franchise with all those horrible Epic Movie and Meet the Spartans nonsense.
~The Crusades in a nutshell: I love the animation and the bare-bones story of that screwed up time period.
~TBS canceled George Lopez's show: They pretty much stopped the show this week without really giving him a final week to finish up his show. Could Conan be next? His ratings are down a bit.   

2 comments:

Sarah said...

They better not take my Conan away!

Sadly I once dated an asshole of a man who didn't understand what was wrong with something like a strait pride parade.

Semaj said...

Yeah, the straight parade just spells trouble.

I'd like to see Conan succeed on cable. Every time there is a successful show on cable it makes network shows look bad.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47