Saturday, July 23, 2011

Random Thoughts


Random Thoughts

~Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony call for a divorce:  I guess their Scientology classes didn't help them in their marriage.  Yes, Lopez has been wrapped up in Space Church for a bit, but it should be noted her father was or is a member of the church.  How many times has she been married now?  I think it might be time to give it up and be single, Lopez.  We all know how that one marriage ended with her dancer hubby.  He tried to leak a sex tape with her. 
~Lindsay Lohan thinks she deserved Portman's Black Swan part:  I am sorry, but you've lost whatever talent you had, Lindsay.  Plus, you can't hold a candle to the talent of Natalie Portman.  She did a photo shot for Plum Miami and acted like a total a-hole.  I'm sorry, but you haven't done much to even deserve to behave like a diva.   By the way, what happened to her face?  Too much botox and drug use?  She just needs to go away.

~Don't push me, push a pushpop. 
~What happened to Carlos Mencia?  His show ended and he disappeared.  I remember he was hot shit.  Is it because Joe Rogan destroyed him via YouTube years ago?   I guess he’s still around doing stand up shows, but I even remember him having a guest shot on The Shield.
~April O'Neil news bloopers:  These are pretty funny, and the voice actress they got to do her voice is very good.  I never realized how hot April O'Neil was in that yellow jumpsuit.  Why exactly did she wear that yellow suit?
~Funny Metal Gear Solid 2 Codec bits:  These are worth seeing.  If you piss off Rose enough, she will refuse to save your data with the message “I won't make you save”.  The AI Colonel is a little creepy at points during hidden codec messages. 
~Even more MSG2 bits:  I don't remember the malfunctioning AI talking about UFOs.  There are other malfunctioning AI moments that I didn't remember happening either.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47