Saturday, July 16, 2011

Google + first thoughts


Google +:  I am Member
MC was nice enough to give me an invite to Google Plus.  I’ve been looking around and I like the interface and look.  However, there aren’t that many people floating around like Facebook.  And, that’s the biggest problem I have with the whole thing. 
It is like Google took Twitter and Facebook and mashed them together.  I love how G+ integrates into your already cool Google account (I sign into Google and it will sign me into YouTube and Blooger). 
It still needs a little work. 
Here’s hoping more people will join.  I also got a kick out of the fact that site has a 10 million users, and not that many women

2 comments:

Sarah said...

It's gotta be something to do with what gender most early-adopters of new technology are. I'm guessing it would be male because tech stuff is seems to be male-majority.

Haven't tried it yet, but I'm only on FB once in awhile or when I get sucked in for a bit.

Semaj said...

I'd like to see G+ blow up like FB, but all my friends are on FB. And, you're right that early adopters are usually guys

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47