Monday, July 04, 2011

Random Thoughts

Random Thoughts
~Jon Stewart rips into Chris Wallace...again: Man, how do you let a comedian make more sense than an entire network? I do think Bill Maher needs to get back to his comedic roots like Stewart. I love the whole Herman Cain thing with Stewart.
~New York passes Same Sex Marriage: I am totally pleased with this epic issue. Now, there are six states that have passed Gay Marriage. My only problem with this story is that there are going to Gay Marriage Ballot measures via public voting. Remember, it was the public that took away the these rights in California. Anyway, good for NY for passing that law. Everyone deserves to have the right to get married.
~Justice League America movie...from the 90s: This movie is bad very bad. It is rather amusing it took 2000s for someone to bring the concept of the Justice League back in animated form. The review of the movie is funny enough. Guy Gardner has black hair? I thought he had red hair. Why not just make him Hal Jordan? It just doesn't make sense. Michelle Hurd isn't bad to look at though.
~The Batman review of an episode: The animation for this show was good, but some of the designs of some of the characters were a bit too extreme. I am not a fan of some of the storylines either. The Vampire vs. Batman movie isn't that bad though. I liked the crossovers with other DC heroes. The show wasn't aimed at me. What a great review though.
~I got stuck in a passing thunderstorm while on my bicycle today. That wasn't any fun. I had to take shelter under some tree. While I got wet, I didn't as wet as I would have out in the open. Waiting for a storm to pass isn't fun either.



No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47