Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Married Couple Cause trouble at Walmart: One Tased and both arrested



Walmart Stereotype:  Two people ‘wonderful people’ are arrested and one tasered
Yes, we can make fun of them for being the true rep of Walmart customers, but they take it a step further.  Here’s the best part of the story.  Do you want to know why the police and Anthony were arguing? From the YouTube story, ((According to Lt. Thurston Bullock, the couple became irate when they saw Officer Caleb Bibby in Walmart shortly before 11 p.m. Friday. They approached him aggressively, accusing him of treason and of shopping on duty and telling the officer he was under federal investigation, Bullock said. ))
Yes, the couple actually went after the police officer looking for a confrontation. Being a black man, I try to avoid the police at all cost. If I see one walking down an aisle in the store, I go the other way. I've had about three-four false stops with the police in a about two years. I don't confront telling me I am breaking the law. That's like me going up to a stray dog and teasing it. It will literally come back to bite you in the ass.
You know what they say; the couple that shop together...gets arrested together.
The couple has done other things with officers too. From Blog AL, ((Bullock said he and several other officers had a run-in with the couple and another woman in a restaurant 3 weeks ago. The group entered the establishment and Anthony Smith approached Bullock, watched him, then hovered over him with his arms crossed and motioned liked he was eating. The group sat at a table behind the officers and then began screaming at a waitress when she told him that the restaurant doesn’t de-vein its shrimp. Smith then left the restaurant, Bullock said.  ))

3 comments:

Sarah said...

The guy's mugshot says it all, I think.

Your comment about being racially profiled makes me sad. I'd like to see a day within my lifetime where this wouldn't be the case.

BitterBosh said...

Funny, and sad...But why does somebody ALWAYS have to say "this is going on YouTube!"

Semaj said...

Sarah: I love the mugshots. they are true classics. I have a few amusing stories about being stopped by the cops in my blog somewhere.

Sean (Bitter Bosh): I am starting to hear more and more people say that phrase. I actually expect someone to say it in every video.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47