Friday, July 08, 2011

Damn little girl…and the gas station

Damn little girl…and the gas station
Do you want annoying?  I’ll give you annoying. 
I went to a gas station near my home.  I parked my car and headed to the doors leading to the inside.  There was a red four-door car parked near the front, this indicated the person wanted to pick up something fast. 
Inside the red car, a little girl about 5-7 climbed from the back to the front seat.  I saw her reaching for the steering wheel.  At first, I thought she was going to try to start the car and drive, thus hitting me.  However, the girl reached down to the center of the wheel and pushed down on the horn. 
She honked the horn right in front of me…repeatedly.  So, I got an ear full of car horn in my face from the little brat.  She kept honking the honk, which told her mother inside to hurry up.   The mother came rushing pass me through the front doors.  I have no idea if she punished her daughter. 
What spoiled little brat, I thought.  Then I thought, She obviously learned this behavior from someone…probably her mother.  It took everything in me not to flip the girl off. 
Who does that right in front of the store?  

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47