Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My favorite hate comments...Part One

My favorite hate comments...Part One
While I don't get a lot of comments on my blog, I do receive a lot readers from Google, mostly from people looking for naked pictures and looking for Sarah Palin quotes.  But, what I do lack in number of comments, I get back ten fold in just hate comments from people that dislike what I have to say on a subject or person.  I always find it amusing that people are willing to take time to leave comments on a blog that isn't that good or well written to begin with.  Every time I receive one of these comments, I get a huge kick out them. 
Here are a few of my favorite ones below. 
1.  Comment by  AndrAIaSprite :  ((I'm disgusted by self-appointed critics like you, who think only the Hollywood machine can make a satisfying movie. The Squeakquel, like everything featuring the Chipmunks, is powered by the Bagdasarian family's love for their late patriarch (played by Jason Lee in these most recent movies). If you prefer corporate marketing-driven films like Disney's crass attempt to expand its Princess brand, well then I guess that's your taste -- but I don't have to swallow it.)) 
First, I wrote a post complaining about sheer suckage of the Alvin and Chipmunks “Squeakquel”.  I rather like having the title of “self-appointed critic” that she bestowed upon me in her hate filled rant.  I also like that she gave me a lecture about the deep meaning of three damn pop music sing chipmunks.   It should be noted that she came looking for Chipmunk comments through the Google search. 

2.  Comment by Anonymous:  ((Semag - semaj whatever that is for a name(foreigner). If u didn't like it go home. ))
This one came about when I wrote a rather mean review on the Love Guru.  I tracked where the comment came from and it originated from LA California.  I'm really under the impression that it was actually Mike Myers that left the comment above, because he's very sensitive to criticism.  That is one of the reason he disappeared from live action movies for a few years because of the sharp criticism he received on Cat in the Hat.    But, would a Canadian comedian call me a “foreigner” and tell me to go home?  Now, granted he probably thought I was Middle Eastern because of the screen name.  I still hold firm that the comment from left by Mike Myers.  Who else would defend The Love Guru so much?   MC thinks it was probably someone else that worked on the movie. 
3.  Two comments by Anons:  ((I don't know where you got your information about becca, but you are incorrect about so much of the story. I was her roommate and if you don't knwo what your talking about, you really should have a blog about it. This story doesn't need to be in the news, this story needs to go away. she is a wonderful girl and doesn;t deserve any of this! ))
Anyone that's read my blog for a long time knows about my run-ins with a certain Cheerleader post.  It is the post that pretty much put me on the map as far as Google searches go and I discovered just how popular Digg was back in the day.  Now, the comment above was from one of her friends and she took displeasure to my bashing of the young lady for taking off her clothes and having sex, while taking pictures of it.  I'm the one that receives the blame for it. 
This one below is even better. 
((Jeez... Not one scrap of tangible fact. Not one reliable or known news source covered this "story." This is an urban legend...aka complete bunkum. ))
This one is even better because he thinks the whole thing was made up.  It wasn’t
Anyway, I’ll have a second post about some other hate comments that I found amusing. 

4 comments:

MC said...

I mock my hate comments not for myself, no, but for the rest of the world.

Semaj said...

I still want to find that one SW guy that had that beef with you. I'd loved to find out if he had his own blog.

I'm all for hate comments, but I just find them interesting because the energy spent on looking for a post to hate and then post.

MC said...

My favorite hate comment was the one left on my thing about being addicted to a particular MUD... which I then riffed on.

Semaj said...

That one was truly epic. I loved how you ripped into that guy. I still don't know why he even took that stance to defend in his comment either.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47