Monday, November 22, 2010

“4 Strength 4 Stam Leather Belt”


“4 Strength 4 Stam Leather Belt”
This is probably one of my favorite Ventrillo Harassment video.  The amount of nerd rage and pure strangeness of the sound effects coming for this kid was enough to make me laugh.  Why would someone get so excited over a 4 Strength 4 Stam forest leather belt…level 18?  Then I looked at the full stats of the belt and it is pretty sweet.  I wished they had these in real life. 
Anyway, the clip from above got so famous that there is a Know Your Meme page of the 4 Str 4 Stam belt guy.  The WOW player is called Joe and the best part is when he gets upset with the constant harassment.  I have to wonder how Joe feels about his Internet fame? 
There have been parodies and remixes from the video source. 
Follow up video

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47