Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Tron Legacy (Tron II, Tron 2.0) new trailer (trailers)

Tron Legacy (Tron II, Tron 2.0) new trailer (trailers)
This brand new trailer is simply amazing.  It gives a more insight into the main plot of the movie, and more acting from the various characters.  Also, the trailer shows off the CGI effects for the younger version of Jeff Bridges.  I am really impressed. 
The evil Jeff Bridges character is named CLU 2.  And, I really do think Bruce Boxleitner will play Tron as well. 
Okay, I am going to have to see this opening day, no after this trailer. 
Here is the 2nd trailer…
Here’s a very early teaser trailer.  I’m guessing this was shown at conventions.  I also noticed the CGI models are rougher than the final project. 
Here’s a clip

2 comments:

Mayren said...

I too am really excited about Tron Legacy. I've been waiting for a few years for this movie!

Semaj said...

I the latest trail just shows off some amazing shots of FX and I love the concept of the Evil Jeff Bridges too.

Yeah, I am going to try and see this one.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47