Friday, November 05, 2010

Captain America movie photos released

Captain America movie photos released
Make sure to head over to Heavy.com to check out all the new photos from the upcoming Captain America.  I do like the warm brown tone of the film, which does give it a WWII feel.  I am certainly looking forward to this movie more so than Thor. 
I really love this photo a lot.  Plus, the design is very close to the 40's version of the comic book Captain America.  So, will we see Cap's newer uniform for the Avengers movie in this movie?  I hope so.

2 comments:

Mayren said...

Thanks for the heads up! I am worried about all the new Marvel movies coming out all over the place because some titles will get shuffled off due to having too many around but hopefully this and a few others will make it.

Semaj said...

I hope Disney and their partner know what they're doing. I am still iffy on Thor, but Avengers and Captain America should shape up to be good stories.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47