Saturday, November 20, 2010

50 Meme questions (Part 1)

50 Meme questions (Part 1)
I found this collection of meme questions from this blogger. I think people really get a kick out of my answers to the questions, so here we go with the first batch.
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?:  Look at this sorry piece of crap.  Geeze, why don’t you crack a smile some time?  I actually try to avoid looking at myself in the mirror as much as possible. 
2. How much cash do you have on you?:  Why do you want to know that?  Are you planning on robbing me?  Don’t ask questions like that.  You’re freaking me out. 
3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?:  Four, Core?  Wait, what?
4. Favorite planet?:  Mars by far.  I like that planet, plus we know there are mutants and three boob women on the surface of that planet.  (Take that Total Recall reference)  I also like the Mars’ theme song as well from The Planets album.  It is just a cool planet. 
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?:  Honestly, it was a wrong number.  I seem to get a lot of wrong numbers. 
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?:  I really don’t like ringtones.  I think they’re rather annoying, and I usually just turn my ringtones off because of class.  Plus, I can’t stand when people will let their own annoying ringtones ring out in the library. 
7. What shirt are you wearing?:  Okay, I am starting to feel a little uncomfortable about these questions.  You’re starting to creep me out for real.  Are you going to ask me about the type of underwear I’m wearing next? 
8. Do you label yourself?:  Yes, as a blogger that answers memes like this one.
9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing?:  I’m not wearing shoes right now.  Wait, you mean the shoes I usually wear.  Cheap ass Nikes and Reeboks…
10. Bright or Dark Room?:  Uh, right.  Does this have to do with those creepy questions you asked before?  How about a locked bright room where creep meme writers can’t enter?
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?:  I don’t know the guy, but he stopped blogging in April of this year. 
12. What does your watch look like?:  A flat-face interface with numbers and a band…Just like every other watch. 
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?:  Why, were you watching me?  Actually, I work at midnight because I work at night. 
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?:  Some co-worker asked me for call-in number for work.  Thankfully, I don’t get that many text messages. 
15. Where is your nearest 7-11?:  I wish I knew, because I would go there to pick up some of those Steven Seagal energy drinks and force my friends to drink them. 
16. What's a word that you say a lot?:  Word.  I say “word” or “word up”. 
17. Who told you he/she loved you last?:  Whoa, I can’t even remember that one.  It’s been a long time.  I guess family members, but I generally don’t seek that word out of people. 
18. Last furry thing you touched?:  I don’t even know how to answer that one without it sounding dirty, so I’ll just leave it there. 
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?:  I don’t take drugs unless it is cold medicine. 
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?:  None.
21. Favorite age you have been so far?:  Everything has been pretty much the same from age 20 and on. 
22. Your worst enemy?:  Guys that wear tight ass pants and are straight.  What is your freaking problem?  Damn hipsters.
23. What is your current desktop picture?:  Blades of grass up close with dew on them.  It is a Gateway picture. 
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?:  “Thanks.”  I said it to a cashier.  I don’t speak to too many people. 
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?:  Flying because I could lift some cash from places if I could fly. 


No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47