Sunday, November 28, 2010

Four Loko: Way too extreme!


Four Loko:  Way too extreme!
  width="640" height="360"  allowScriptAccess="always">
The alcohol energy drink Four Loko is often discussed in the news as a menace to society.  People in the media are acting like this whole energy drink alcohol mixture is a new thing.  People have been mixing Red Bull with alcohol for years. 
I guess this Four Loko is more like suicide in a can, which is fine for me because I don’t drink alcohol.  Perhaps, people desire death in a can. 
There seems to be a running count of the states that have or are going to ban the drink with a map here.  While I don’t think the drink is good for you, I don’t believe it is right for the government to bring the ban hammer down on the damn thing.  Some people aren’t capable of handling such an “extreme” drink, and should know that.  Now, the makers of this Extreme drink will remove the caffeine portion from their formula.  So, will it be called Three Loko? 
I personally don’t know why anyone would want to stay up after getting shit-faced drunk anyway.  Do you really want to remember spending the night with that drunken emo-chick at the party? Part of the charm or curse of alcohol is that it makes you fall asleep and forget.  Four Loko would make you remember every sloppy moment of that event.  Enjoy…


I would make a sexual comment right here, but I won't.  The picture speaks for itself. 

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47