Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Random Things


Random Things
~Mark Sanford really does hike?: I guess proof is in the pudding (What does that even mean?) because cheating man Sanford ended up losing his job as governor over knocking some boots with an Argentine woman. His people said he was “Hiking the Appalachian Trail”, but he was more likely hiking up a hot woman's skirt instead. He may not keep his word on “family values”, but he does keep his word about going hiking.
~I've been listening to the soundtrack to Xenosaga I and it still holds up today. Xenosaga was a bold undertaking that never panned out the way the characters wanted it to. It is a loose retelling of Xenogears, but some say that Xenosaga kind of fits into Gears' universe.
~I not a big Conan O'Brien follower, but I'm pleased his opening show received a nice bump in the ratings. I want more and more cable programing to chip away at the big four networks. Since Lost ended, I've stayed away from big network programing. Congrats, Conan.
~Veronica Mars movie? : I read through the time-line and it reminded me of all the talk of Buffy spinoffs and follow up movies. Is there enough buzz for a Veronica Mars movie today?   

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47