Wednesday, April 22, 2009

yo, Joe

GI Joe: The Revenge of Cobra

Man, this brings back some fond memories.

This is the season miniseries in the GI Joe Series. This series happens right before the actual series.

G.I. JOE:THE REVENGE OF COBRA PT.1-2

G.I. JOE:THE REVENGE OF COBRA PT.1-3

G.I. JOE:THE REVENGE OF COBRA PT.2-1

G.I. JOE:THE REVENGE OF COBRA PT.2-2

G.I. JOE:THE REVENGE OF COBRA PT.2-3

-Cobra Commander isn’t as goofy or Starscream-like in this miniseries.

-One of my favorite villains Zartan makes his appearance here with his gang the Dreadnoks.

-I was never able to get Zartan’s action figure. But, everyone else had him.

-Watching Cobra Commander riding bitch to Zartan is priceless.

-This is the appearance of the Weather Dominator. People have claimed the US has one of these in real life. I seriously doubt it.

Watch rest of the miniseries here http://www.youtube.com/user/untay1

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47