Friday, April 24, 2009

poop in a backpack


Warning: This post is going to stink
_____________

A teacher sends a five-year-old student home with a bag of poop: It sounds like an opening to a joke doesn’t it?

At least the teacher didn't light the bag on fire and send the kid on his way. But still

((Jason says his son's kindergarten teacher had bagged up a piece of human feces and stuck it in his son's backpack. His wife found the stinky mess.))

What teacher would do this and not expect something to happen? Where is the logic?

(("She found a clear plastic bag with a piece of fecal matter wrapped up in a brown paper towel with the note on it," he said.

The note read, "This little turd was on the floor in my room."))

I wonder if the teacher asked the kid if he wanted paper or plastic. Come on, did you have to leave the note on the bag? The turd is pretty self-explanatory. But, I wouldn’t want a damn 5-year-old taking poops on my floor. That just takes all the steam out of teaching.

What lesson does that teach a damn boy? If you have an accident, scoop it up and throw it in your backpack.

I can’t believe this actually happened. I smell a lawsuit and something else.

2 comments:

MC said...

Somehow my mind has turned this story into a version of the SNL parody song "Dick in a box". It's Poop in a Backpack, and that is a gift no woman wants to receive.

Semaj said...

Plus you have to just throw that backpack away after that. There's no cleaning that out.

I'd like to see the phrase "Pooped the Backpack" as the newest thing

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47