Wednesday, April 01, 2009

James Spader vs. the church of Tom

James Spader Pwns Scientology

This is pretty daring stance for a show owned by a major studio. Once you attack the Space Church, you can bet you’ll have a hard time booking actors and actresses that are members of the space church. Do they blacklist the show and the creator like the guys from South Park?

Whoever wrote this episode got all their mannerism correct. They always throw it back at you with your own religion in order to deflect.

Anyway, if L. Ron Hubbard returns like they say he will, I’m going to demand my money back for Battlefield Earth.

I find it funny that Spader is talking about the story of Xenu and people should remember that he was in the Stargate movie.

2 comments:

MC said...

I wasn't a regular viewer of Boston Legal, but I did catch that episode when it aired (I didn't know the Scientology case was going to be on), but yes, they went all out on them.

Semaj said...

I'm surprised I didn't hear anything about it. It is just a shock a Prime Time show would attack them. (Family Guy did have that Compound joke about Mr. Cruise.)

I would post a few more videos, but it seems I've gotten some attention from certain people with the post in the same manner you did with your post. LOL

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47