Wednesday, April 08, 2009

James Update

James Update

-First off I'd like to thank the spammer from Taiwan that came in and spammed my blog about 29 post from 2005 to current. It wasn't every post but it was enough to keep me going for a while to remove most of them. It did give me a chance to read some old post, especially in the old days of 2005. Boy, I was a different blogger back them. (You could make fun of people and things without coming back to haunt you)

-I still am busy with homework and just added some more to my plate.

-I'm planning to write my top-ten movie scores something in this week or coming up week. (MC asked me too).

2 comments:

MC said...

So you met ed then. Yeah, he was a pesky little guy, wasn't he? I got 33 bombings on Monday (which is part of the reason I ended up taking the week off)

Semaj said...

Yeah, fast little Ed,

Wow, I thought he only hit me because I didnt have codes and I have an open comment section. So, if he hit you that means he's not a robot but an actual person doin this

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47