Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Funny how things come back around…

Similar story, but different cheerleader. I always liked Mrs. Simpson here.

Funny how things come back around…

As many people that have read my blog for a number of years are aware, I wrote an infamous post about a certain attractive blond cheerleader. You remember? It was the one that was picked up by Digg and everyone on the planet visited my blog. (Back when I was getting 1k hits) Heck, I still get hits from all over the place about the woman.

Flash-forward to 2009: in a class we had a heated discussion about some teenage girls that were caught up in a sandal and being charged with Sexting some images to friends. Somehow, the discussion came back to that Cheerleader.

“Remember that story about the cheerleader with the nude photos?” a girl in my class asked.

People started to nod their heads. I started to get this big smile on my face, because I knew the story and somehow became connected to the story. I wanted to speak up, but kept quiet.

A black guy said, “Well, it wasn’t just nude photos. She was having sex in some of the photos too?”

I laughed under my breath.

The same girl said, “I heard her boyfriend posted them out there.”

“I heard she had them stolen,” another person remarked.

The professor nodded and said, “I heard she got kick off the Squad and kicked out of school. I don’t think that was right.”

I agreed with that. I would have come clean about it the discussion, but I wasn’t sure there weren’t any friends of said cheerleader in the class or any members of the squad.

At a later time, I’ll have to write a follow up to my infamous post and see how my thoughts have changed over her and the story, because everything changed after that post.

I will do a part II at some point to this post with a link to an actual legit story to this scandal.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47