Monday, April 20, 2009

More Fun with Terms

More Fun with Terms (Thanks to Urban Dictionary)

Facebook Foreplay : ((Writing increasingly sexy messages back and forth using facebook, or a similar social networking site, as a medium.))

Comment: Sadly, I’ve never attempted this sort of thing. Is there a form of Facebook Intercourse too? What kind of birth control do you use on a Facebook? Can a Facebooker makeout with a Myspacer? What kind of baby would it have, a MyFace?

____________________

Police Chase : ((Occurs when motorists are afraid to pass a police car while driving on a highway due to a fear of being caught for speeding. Similar to a parade maker, the result is a traffic jam.))

Comment: This has happened a lot in my many travels. You get on the highway and a cop comes driving up and everyone slows down and follows behind the cop, almost matching his speed. There are a few brave souls that will pass him, but I’m not one of them.

_______________________

niteflix : ((Dreams so complex in plot and rich in production value that they seem like feature length films.))

Comment: I used to have dreams just like this, but now I tend to forget them.

_____________________________


bad economy : ((An all-purpose excuse that people use during a recession to justify doing things that are below their usual standard. Often these things in reality have little or nothing to do with the economic circumstances.))


Comment: I’m starting to hate this excuse for everything. People seem to use this excuse all the time and at this point even stupid ads are mentioning it. Recession seems to be the new trendy word and I wonder if we could use another word for it instead.
“Hey, I broke my nose because of the recession.”

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47