Friday, October 13, 2006

Random Thoughts

Random Thoughts

~Today, while making a trip to downtown Louisville, I was standing near street waiting for the signal to turn. Across to the other side, there was a grown black man riding a girl's pink bicycle! The Bicycle was pink! I don't think anyone can come off looking hard riding that thing, not even Mr. T.

~During those heavy storms, I nearly killed myself. I drove in the storm, the one that rained for two days, and there were flash flood warnings. I drove down this old street and when I noticed the road lines disappeared. I found out it was replaced by a huge river of rushing brown water. I slammed on my brakes and stopped mere feet away from the flood. The entire road was submerged in water, and my car nearly became a boat.

~I like popcorn, and I am eating some right now.

~I haven't had a cup of coffee in like ten years, not that means anything.

~I've been in sort of a blue funk of late, and I am not sure why.

~Not everything from Myspace is terrible, that tall German blond from the V-Dub ads has her own Myspace. Thanks to Rico for the link

~Could you imagine sitting through this guy's lecture? The Zany Professor

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Re: Zany professor

This is what happens when you burn a big ole' fattie before class.

"I love to visit old churches." Priceless.

Randomness is order. Think about it.

Semaj said...

I think you're right, he was smoking something before class. I would have left class and demanded my money back

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47