Monday, October 16, 2006

New Terms

New Terms coming at ya!

From http://www.urbandictionary.com/

break the seal: The point at which you first piss after you have been drinking your favorite alcoholic beverage and at this point you will be pissing every ten minutes

Comment: I have never heard of this term before. This is certainly a first for me. I feel the need to 'break the seal' at this very moment. Be right back.

gangsta lean: A common driving position in which the driver holds the wheel with his left hand while leaning to his right toward the passenger seat, usually bobbing his head or bumpin' with the beat. It's a pretty badass way to drive. This move works best in a Chevy Caprice or any pimp-style car with a 3-person front seat.

Comment: Hmm, I'm usually doing the 'gangsta lean' when I'm reaching for the box of French fries I just got from the drive-thru. I guess that makes me gangsta right?

Reup: A term used in the drug culture to restock on supplies.

Comment: I've heard this term more and more in songs, and they use it a lot on the show The Wire. I guess I'd better 're-up' on this soda, while I'm gangsta-leaning in my car, thinking about breaking the seal.

Earjacking: Eavesdropping on a conversation that you have no business hearing.

Comment: I've heard it being called 'ear-hustling' too. I need to start using this term. “Yo, Dogg, why you be up here Earjacking my conversation? I'm trying to spit game on this little honey here. Ya, feel me?”

dinner whore: A woman who pretends to be attracted to a man in order to receive free dinner from him.

Comment: Lol! That's called 'a 1st date'. I know, that was uncalled for. I take it back, really...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am a HUGE fan of this site, seriously. Nothing funnier than a white guy talking streeet.

My recent fav... "Stalkworthy"

Stalkworthy describes a fine woman. So fine that you manage to get a half mongrel just from seeing her.

I love to use it in relation to blogs. Oh! snap! That blog of Semaj's is stalkworthy!

See what I mean... classic!

Semaj said...

Lol!, Stalkworthy, okay now I have to use that term.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47