Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Sitepal is Evil

Sitepal

When I go to Technorati, I almost always encounter a creepy little female face staring back at me, each time different yet in the same style. They call them sitepals, but they're not any pals of mine. You can type something and a robotic female voice will say what you typed into the space. What always Disturbs me are those damn lifeless eyes looking into my soul, looking through my screen. I don't trust you, Sitepal.

So, make like a tree and get out of here. (It's make like a tree and leave, you sound like a Butthead when you say that. Note: for those not up on pop culture, that was a Back to Future 2 remark.)

If there isn't a secret code to get your clothes off, I don't want you to be my pal, Sitepal.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how her lips are move as soon as you load Technorati but no sound is coming out, kinda like she's undead or something.

Also, it's hot that her eyes follow my cursor wherever it goes.

She commands me with her silent, moving lips and roving eyes.

Semaj said...

There might be an undead element to this sitepal. The souls of the trapped dead are within those creepy characters.

The rolling eyes are the weirdest things about her.

Anonymous said...

I put something into my Hosts file so she never pops up. Perhaps I can give you that gift.

Semaj said...

lol, that's alright,I usually have fun making her say creepy things.

thanks anyway

Izabael said...

Lol. too funny. I actually thought about using these for about...5 minutes until I thought it few. This blog came up under my idea to search for "is sitepal lame."

I did want one of the AI ones if they were highly customizable to make them truly creepy and twisted. I think the current ones are not creepy enough! they are kinda dull :-)

xoxo
Izabael

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47