Monday, October 09, 2006

Prison Break thoughts

Well, I'm nearly done with the first season of Prison Break. The show has certainly gotten better over time. I love how the writers throw all kinds of problems into the escapees' way, but they somehow find a way around it. Even though they have various reasons to break out, and yet they mostly work together to get the job done. I figured I should dish out some interesting thoughts about the people on the show.

Brad Bellick

Sure he's an corrupt angry asshole, but I really dig this character. I loved that in the flashback episode we find out he's recovering from substance abuse. Plus, he likes the strip clubs and beating and stealing from inmates.

The funny thing is he's a rather pathetic person outside the prison.

__________________________________________

Wentworth Miller aka Michael Scofield

((Miller was born of an African American, Jamaican, English, and German father, and of a Russian, French, Dutch, Syrian, and Lebanese mother. ))

That's a eye full. So does that mean Michael Scofield is half black as well?

I like how he views things on a completely different level from everyone else.

_________________________________________

T-Bag: I'm certain there's a double meaning to this nickname, and I believe I know what it is too

I really like this character despite all the bad stuff about him. He's really a bad guy. He's raped, murdered, and is a member of the white supremacist group. He's everything bad about human beings, and Robert Knepper plays this character well. He's kind of like the odd man out, no one wants him in the group, but they can't get rid of him. What a great Character

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The creepy thing is Robert Knepper gets more fan mail than Wentworth Miller.

Like Sucre getting more mail than Miller(which is also true) I understand, but damn... that's messed up

Anonymous said...

Man, we don't get the second season until next year over here in Australia - so I've been catching it online - and now it's delayed until October 23 because of baseball! :'[

By the way, I remember reading an interview with Miller where he said his Mum's white and his Dad's black (or the other way around, I can't remember), in effect making him half-black.

So far, the only reason I'm still watching is because of the Mahone storyline, even up until the end of the last ep ... well, you'll see what I mean :)

Semaj said...

MC: I think everyone hates the bad guy, but we're all drawn to him. But it's still messed up

Yvonne: Now, you got me wanting to see more of the show! I wonder why it takes so long to get the show to Australia?

I should be done with the 2nd season by next weekend. I just finished Lost S2

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47