Friday, October 13, 2006

Do family members know of your blogging ways?

I was reading the latest entry from DB Cooper. I got a kick out of the fact that his wife was fully aware that he had a blog. It got me thinking about my own blog. I really haven't told anyone in my family about my personal blog. However, ever since I got involved in that whole murder investigation thing, many of them know I do something on the Internet. Certain family members I hope never see my blog, because I've said some things they wouldn't like.

So I was wondering, do people keep their blogs secret from their loved ones like me?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah the Mrs knows I blog. My youngest daughter knows too but could care less. Other than that no one from my real life knows I blog and I intend to keep it that way.

It inhibits the freedom to speak your mind way too much when you are always wondering what so and so will think about this post or I can't say such and such because you know who is reading.

Semaj said...

You have a point there, They all know I do something, but i'm never going to give them my address.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47