Thursday, March 10, 2005

Sometimes...

Sometimes it pays to be nice to people. During my hour between classes, I was walking toward my next class. As I heading up to the doorway, I saw a middle aged woman, a teacher I guess. I’m usually an @sshole and never open a door for random people, but today was different. I saw her, and I opened the door. In return, she said, “Thank you, you have a wonderful Spring Break.” She smiled warmly to me. I nodded and replied, “You’re welcome, you as well.”

After that, I felt something. (No, not gas!) I felt pretty good. Sure, it was a small gesture, but the fact she stopped and thanked me with well wishes, well it made my day. My day was pretty crappy up until that point.

Well, almost time for work, time for me to reform back into my moody, selfish identity.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47