Too old to give a crap? (Body odor)
Too old to give a crap? (Body odor) One thing I’ve noticed about old people is that they generally have this attitude of not giving a shit about anything. Given their age, they are able to skirt social norms (like driving slow in the fast line) because they’ve stopped giving a crap. I’m sitting at the café in the library at school right across from an old guy with some intense body odor. He has this mossy/mildew smell emitting from his body, and it is truly disturbing my vibe. He is certainly ripe, perhaps rotten. However, it is certainly an earthy smell that I can’t really stand. I’ve noticed that a lot of old men tend to stop minding their personal hygiene, and they all have a similar smell. I’m guessing there comes a time when you give up the fight and start smelling like the decomposing trees in the forest with a hint of dry dirt and mushrooms. So, there is probably a time when they say, “f’ it. I’m going to go fo...


Comments
This was was one of the best ones out of that show.