Sunday, March 13, 2005

I'm mad

Man, I am pissed! I went to the theater to watch Constantine. I paid for my ticket and went inside. The first thing I noticed was that it was the smallest theater room in the place. So, I sat down. The commercials at the beginning of the movie start. (Note: there was a strange “Public service announcement” for safe 4x4 driving with CGI creatures representing the 4x4s. This has got to be the strangest ad I’ve ever seen.)

The movie starts and the sound quality is so bad that I got up and left the theater. I could barely hear the voices. I marched over to the ticket guy and asked for a refund. Instead, they talked me into a “rain check”. Now I have a free ticket to any movie I want. So, I guess things worked out in the end. I only saw 10 minutes of the film though. There’s always DVD.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47