Thursday, March 24, 2005

Not the kind of test i'd like to brag about...

What is with people? I was heading toward the library when I stepped through the first set of doors inside the little room. I heard a voice say to someone on a pay phone, “Dude, what up? Guess what? I passed the Piss test, dude!”

Now I’m thinking, is this something you want to share with everyone in the library? And, considering the automatic door was open, and everyone in earshot heard him. Moreover, why would you call another dude about a piss test? Also, he seemed surprised he actually passed. Hmm…

1 comment:

Jeff said...

He was most likely referring to the Probabilityn of Systemic Structures test for architects, which students call the Piss Test.


(Okay, I totally made that up.)

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47