Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Site of the week

Here it is superdickery.com

I came across this site on a message board. This site started out showing the how much of a Jerk Superman really was. It pretty much bashes old DC comics as well. It is truly funny site on the bad comics from the early years. Please check it out

BTW, this Batman “boner” thing had me rolling. I loved the fact they kept using it. I believe “boner” meant stupid before the “other” meaning. But, I’m not sure how that meaning fits into the context on this Batman comic.

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Funnily enough, more associated it with the sexual meaning and yet the Growing Pains crew still used it for Kirk Cameron's friend's nickname. Always good for a laugh.

Semaj said...

LOL, I should have watched that show. That would of been funny to hear.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47