Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Random thoughts Part 6

~ Thank goodness Deadwood and The Shield are back on the air. Besides, Enterprise, I pretty much stopped watching TV. BTW, the wonderful Cop show The Wire has been renewed for another season on HBO. This is great!

~ I read the book Star Trek TNG Q Squared by Peter David within three days. This guy is a great writer; please try to read some of his work. He is also known for revamping old comic book heroes, such as Hulk, and Supergirl.

~ Things couldn’t be more busy for me than what I’m doing this week.

~ It was pointed out to me, that I’m so withdrawn from work, that I don’t even know when people have been fired from the work area. Perhaps, I hate my job so much that I pretty much block out everything that goes on around me.

~ Strangely enough, I was driving down the highway alone at 5am, when a truck came racing up to my rear bumper. I thought perhaps he would go around me by using the fast line, but no, he stayed on my tail for miles. Then, he decides to turn on his bright lights as well. After that, I had enough and decided to go about 75 MPH to avoid his crazy ass. Never get in a car fight with a semi truck; you’ll lose every time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Q Squared is an excellent book.
paul

Semaj said...

I read the book before,years ago, and decided to pick it up again. I've read a few of his B5 books as well.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47