Friday, March 18, 2005

WAVERLY HILLS SANATORIUM

WAVERLY HILLS SANATORIUM

A week ago, someone from CA asked me if I knew anything about the Waverly Hospital. At first, I said no. Then I realized I had been to the place. We just call it the TB Hospital. This person said it was one of the most haunted places in the US. Though the I didn’t hear any whispers from the hundreds of dead, it was really spooky.

I’ve snuck into this place a few times with my good friends. This place is creepy and some believe it’s haunted. First, you walk along a railroad track to get to the place. After a few miles, you veer off into some dark thick woods. Inside, the building is truly creepy.

This place really looks like a real life silent hill game.

I’ve posted some pics of the real place and some of the videogame Silent hill, they look alike

Please read this link for more info… http://www.waverlyhillstbsanatorium.com/


No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47