Monday, March 14, 2005

Random thoughts Part 4

~ Well, now that the conference games are over, it’s now time for me to go back to ignoring all things sports. I didn’t even know it was Super Bowl Sunday a while ago. When I found it was, I didn’t watch it.

~ Even though it’s spring break, I still have a chemistry project due in a week. Plus, I have to figure out how to balance equations in Chemistry. I’m really busting my ass in this class, I can only hope for a bloody C.

~ It’s strange that I’m having problems with Chemistry considering I kicked ass in Logic. They both deal with problem solving. One thing I will say is that, I’m enjoying understanding how the world is put together.

~ My writing group starts up tomorrow, can’t wait to see the good fellow writers again. I’m going to try to submit at least three chapters.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47