Thursday, March 10, 2005

Random thoughts Part 3

~ What the hell is a fart knocker? How do you Knock farts?

~ I was driving downtown today and noticed a lot of unmarked cop cars park on the sides of the highway. There were at least six of seven clumped together. As I went off ramp, I saw even more cop cars parked on the streets. I took note of this and went on my way. Never put 2 and 2 together. President Bubba was in Louisville today. Aw shucks, ain’t we special…

~ This Semester has been a tough one! I’m going through a lot of pressure, but I WILL make it.

~ Why are the women that are cool to talk to are always dating someone else?

~ Someone at work questioned my manhood. They said I should have seen Constantine instead of Hitch. Fart Knocker!

2 comments:

Jeff said...

"Why are the women that are cool to talk to are always dating someone else?"

Because if they were dating you, they wouldn't be cool anymore.

Ba-zing!

Sorry, that was really aimed at myself. Just laying there, and I couldn't resist eating it up like an M&M under the couch.

Semaj said...

Lol. Np, that was pretty good!

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47