Thursday, January 26, 2017

Tenchu music

Tenchu music
Because I have been on a VG 90s kick, I decided to get into another group of songs from an old PS1 era game. It is the first Tenchu game for the PS1. I remember hearing these songs during a play-through over a friend's house. I was amazed how smooth and laid back the tracks were and improved the presentation of the game.
The music is a cross between classic Japanese tones and modern jazz. Some people felt the jazzy tunes were out of place for a game that was set in old Japan. I felt it fit the style of the game perfectly.
Tenchu and MGS were both games set on stealth playing than straight fighting.
Again, you couldn't get this lifelike music on the N64 without spending a lot of money.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47