Tuesday, January 03, 2017

Daddy Da Da, Yo, check it.

This might be one of the most hidden gems of the Internet ever. I saw this video on iDubbbz channel and couldn't believe how cringe-worthy this music video happens to be.
It is like an lame PSA from the 80s had a baby with a shitty 90s religious rap group and this is what was shat out. Plus, you throw in a bit of Mr. T's “Treat Your Mother Right” music video for good measure. Look, I I agree with the message of the video, but this lays it on so thick that even DC Talk and other goofy rap groups would say you're working too hard at it.
This might be in my top 10 cringe-worthy videos of all times. This Daddy DaDa is clearly not a rapper and there seems to be a religious vibe with certain elements of the video.
-Why does Daddy look like a reject from a monster movie?
I don't think DaDa is fully aware that he is crap, but I hope his band is aware of this fact though.

-Normal ladies on the floor: What does that even mean?
-How about that acting in the first few seconds of the video.
-picking up women on the floor: So, what are they saying here?
-"Don't hurt me!" : I find it a bit disturbing that singer gleefully sings that line lovingly.
-90s Flute Solo: You had to have a flute solo in your R&B track in the early 90s. I guess someone wanted to make this video even more 90s...X3.
I love this music video and more people need to see it.  

Anyway, Mr. T would be proud of this song and video. Treat your mother right.




No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47