Saturday, July 09, 2016

The Mess that is Mighty Number 9

Jim Sterling does an outstanding job covering the mess that turned into MN9. I find this kind of sad because there are good crowd-funded stories. I didn't know MN9 turned into a different thing toward the end of the development stage. Why? I love the fact that someone wanted to make a spiritual sequel to Mega Man, but Capcom wasn't interested.  However, there was too much bullshit going on behind the scene.  Kind of reminds of the new Ghostbusters movie. 

It is also kind of troubling someone on the team said, “better than nothing”. That is a poor choice of words. And, I love that Sonic roasted MN9, but Sonic shouldn't talk (cough-cough Sonic Boom). 


 Yes, Sonic Tweeted this.  It is a little mean, but damn I like it. 

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47