Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Julianne Hough Blackface and that Trayvon costume...

Julianne Hough Blackface
Blackface and yellowface is offensive, but I will not call Julianne Hough racist or her costume racist. I think Hough is just stupid and bit sheltered. She wasn't seeking attention or anything like that. She's just dumb. She made an apology anyway, ((I am a huge fan of the show Orange is the New black, actress Uzo Aduba, and the character she has created. It certainly was never my intention to be disrespectful or demeaning to anyone in any way. I realize my costume hurt and offended people and I truly apologize. ))
This was just a mistake. Time to move on.  People want to roast her alive and drag her out in the street.  Calm down, people.  
Now, the Trayvon Martian costume is offensive and mean...

And, why would you post this on Facebook? These people knew their costumes were offensive.    

All three of these guys are dicks in my opinion.  
And, if you want offensive yellowface costumes, someone has already done that stupid bit too!

Yes, they're dressed as Asiana Airlines flight attendants.  

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47