Thursday, October 24, 2013

Do you remember the Naked Bart Attacker? He's free to "hang out"

Do you remember the Naked Bart Attacker?
Because I don't post full frontal nudity on my blog, here's the direct link to the Bart Attacker video. (NSFW!)
I would have had the same reaction from the woman had if I saw this guy swing him member around at me. I want to know what happened leading up to the incident? Did he take a stroll on the streets naked before getting to the subway?
Also, note how gentle the cops handle this guy, not wanting to touch certain parts of him.
I wanted to post this story months ago but never got around to it.

Well, ladies, he's free from jail and ready to mingle. He's out of a job now and banned from entering this subway stop, but he is allowed to use the subway though.  I was surprised to find out he's still in the news given it happened months ago.  
Hello, Ladies.  Look at me, now look at your man.  Now, back to me.  

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47